YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED
As the legislation stipulates, we must keep all trading accounts in our system for at least five years. We can disable your account and stop sending you documents.
Yes. In order to do so, install an MT4 platform in different folders on your computer for each of your trading accounts.
No. The demo account is the same for all clients to gain more experience in trading. The trading conditions of our live trading accounts depends on the initial deposited amount.
Right-click on the instrument you placed the trade with and use the options ‘Modify the trade’ or ‘Delete the trade’.
You can find your account balance and trading history in the MetaTrader 4 platform. The account balance can also be seen in your Client Portal.
Deposits and Withdrawals
You can make a deposit inside your Client Portal using any funding option that suits you best.
Log in to your Client Portal and go to ‘Withdraw Funds‘ section. Please note that you can withdraw funds using the same method used to deposit.
We process all withdrawal requests within one working day.
We process all withdrawal requests within 24 hours on business days. The time necessary for the funds to reach your bank account depends on your bank’s policy. Bank withdrawals can take 3-7 working days to be seen on the client’s account. Credit/debit card withdrawals can take up to 8 working days to be seen on the client’s account.
Lirunex Limited’s policy is to process withdrawals via the same method that you used to deposit. Upon request, we can settle your withdrawal request in a different account after compliance/AML validation that the account belongs to you.
Yes, you can. However, at the moment of payment, your free margin must exceed the amount specified in the withdrawal instruction including all payment charges. Free margin is calculated as equity minus the necessary margin (which is required to maintain an open position).
If you do not have sufficient free margin on your trading account, we will not carry out the withdrawal request until you submit a corrected withdrawal form and/or close the open positions on your account.
ESMA has decided on restrictive measures in relation to marketing, distribution, or sale of CFDs to retail investors unless the following criteria are met:
• Leverage limits on the opening of a position by a retail client from 30:1 to 2:1, which vary according to the volatility of the underlying asset:
– 30:1 for major currency pairs;
– 20:1 for non-major currency pairs, gold and major equity indices;
– 10:1 for commodities other than gold and non-major equity indices;
– 5:1 for individual equities and any underlying not otherwise mentioned;
– 2:1 for cryptocurrencies;
• A 50% margin close-out rule on a per trading account basis;
• A Negative Balance Protection on a per account to all Retail Clients;
• A prohibition on benefits and incentivising trading;
• A standardised risk warning.
• By default Professional Client:
– A client required to be authorised or regulated to operate in the financial markets, including but not limited to credit institutions, investment firms and insurance companies
• A large undertaking meeting of two of the following size requirements on a company basis:
– A balance sheet total of 20,000,000 EUR or more;
– A net turnover of 40,000,000 EUR or more;
– Own funds of 2,000,000 EUR or more;
• A national or regional government, including a public body that manages public debt, central banks, international or supranational institutions.
• An institutional investor whose main activity is to invest in financial instruments.
• A large undertaking, including a partnership, a body corporate or an unincorporated association, which meet the relevant criteria.
• Elective Professional Client: A client must meet the requirements set by CySEC.
– A client must pass a “Qualitative test”, where we must assess their knowledge, experience and expertise with reference to the nature of the transactions or services envisaged, to ensure that they are capable of making their own investment decisions.
• A client must also complete a “Quantitative test” and satisfy 2 of the following criteria, where applicable:
– The client has carried out transactions in significant size and averaged a frequency of over 10 trades per quarter on the relevant market over the previous 4 quarters;
– The client has an investment portfolio and cash investments of over 500,000 EUR in value;
– The client is employed or had been employed in the financial sector for over a year in a professional position that requires knowledge of the transactions or services envisaged.
A client who wishes to be reclassified must meet the minimum criteria to be eligible to become an elective Professional Client.
For further assistance, please contact our Client Support team.
• By introducing negative balance protection per account, the investor can never lose more than the total sum invested for trading CFDs. There can be no residual loss or obligation to provide additional funds beyond those in the investor’s CFD trading account.
Yes – clients have the right to be reclassified at any time. For further assistance, please contact our Client Support team.
• Potential for higher leverage – You might be exposed to higher leverages that can amplify your losses.
• Investors Compensation Fund (ICF) – Professional Clients under Lirunex Limited are not entitled to a compensation by the ICF. More information can be found in the Investor Compensation Fund Policy available on our website.
• Professional clients waive the Client Money Rules.